» SCHEME OF EXAMINATION IX- X
As per the instructions from CBSE the school is following grading system at secondary school level (IX and X). The nine point score and their equivalent performance in percentage for measuring scholastic achievements are given below:Admission to class XI shall b made only if there is any vacancy and on the basis of performance of the student in class X examination. However if necessary the school may conduct entrance test and interview
|GRADE||MARKS RANGE||GRADE POINT|
|E2||20 AND BELOW||2|
[Minimum qualifying grade in all subjects under scholastic domain is D|
1. The student’s performance will be assessed using conventional method of numerical marking.
2. The grades will be awarded to indicate the subject wise performance.
3. Apart from Half Yearly (Summative-I) and Final Examination (Summative--Il) there will be Four Formative Assessments (Two in Each term)
4. Formative Assessment: The Formative Assessment includes performance in Unit Test ,Class Interaction, Regularity, and Presentation of Work, Group Discussion, Quiz Assignment, Maths and Science I,ab activities. Projects, Role Plays etc.
5. Summative Assessment: The Summative Assessment is the terminal assessment of performance at the end of instruction. The Summative Assessment will be in the form of a pen-paper test conducted at the end of each term. i.e. half yearly and Final term Exam.
The final result will be calculated as per the following procedure
First Term : FA 1 (10%) + FA 2 (10%) + SA 1 (30%)
Second Term : FA 3 (10%) + FA 4 (10%) + SA 2 (30%)
FA I + FA 2 + FA 3 + FA 4 = 40%,
SA I + SA 2 = 60%
6. It is mandatory to appear in both summative assessments during the academic session.
7. Evaluation of Co-Scholastic Areas : In addition to the scholastic areas, co-scholastic areas like life skills , Attitudes and Values, Participation and Achievement in activities involving literary and Creative skills , Scientific Skills , Aesthetic Skills and Performance in Arts and Clubs as well as Health and Physical Education will he evaluated.
8. Details regarding CCE card
1 (A) - Academic performance in Scholastic areas (Grading on 9 point scale)
1 (B) - Includes work experience. An education, physical & health education (Grading on 5 point scale)
2 (A) - Life skills - includes thinking skills, social skills and emotional skills (Grading on 5 point scale)
2 (B) - Attitudes and values
3(A) - Co- Scholastic activities
3 (B) - Physical & Health education
[(Grading for 2(B), 3(A) and 3(B) will be done on 3 point scale)]
Сэр, ключа здесь. Мы обыскали обоих. Осмотрели карманы, одежду, бумажники. Ничего похожего.